Contains natural ingredients
- Coconut oil restores the pH of the skin, and after getting absorbed into the hair treats it, reducing the breakage and providing protection against adverse environmental effects.
- Peach pips oil is rich in vitamins A and E, which promote wound healing and strengthen the skin's immune system, thereby facilitating the unpleasant sensations caused to the pet by parasites that settle in the fur.
- Citronella (citronella), which has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, insect-repelling properties.
- Lemongrass (lemongrass) can help to repel the most common insects and other parasites: mosquitoes, fleas, flies, wasps and ticks.
- Repell parasites.
- Reset skin pH.
- Soothe, soft and moisturize the skin of the pet.
- To treat minor skin lesions, soothe the irritated skin of the pet.
- Provide fur protection against adverse environmental effects.
- Thanks to its ultra-soft formula, shampoo is perfect for pets with sensitive skin.
Dilute the shampoo with water in a ratio of 1:10. Moisten the pet's coat and rub the shampoo. Massage well for about 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and rub the conditioner. To achieve the best results, use Tauro Pro Line Pure Mist together.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. An allergic reaction occurs rarely. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product. Store in a well-closed, original package, in a dry and cool place. Protect from children.