- Orders in the amount of more than 39 € are delivered in Lithuania via DPD courier FREE OF CHARGE. If the amount is less than 39 €, home delivery in Lithuania by DPD courier is 3 €. We will deliver within 2-5 days.
- Orders over € 70 are delivered FREE OF CHARGE via DPD courier throughout Europe; If the amount is less than € 70, the delivery fee in Europe is € 9. We will deliver within 3-7 days.
Home delivery of ordered goods:
- You will be informed about the estimated delivery time of the shipment with the ordered goods and the shipment number by SMS in the evening before the delivery of the shipment.
- On the day of delivery, you will be informed about the delivery time of the shipment by call, SMS or e-mail. by mail.
- Having chosen the payment method in cash, have the exact amount of cash specified in your order at the time of delivery.
If you notice any damage to the package upon receipt of the shipment, immediately notify the courier who delivered the shipment or the employee of the Pickup parcel point and ask them to write a report of the packaging damage.
Upon acceptance of the ordered goods and signing of the consignment document without comments, the consignment is considered to have been delivered in order.
The goods are delivered within 2-5 working days * (delivery time may increase due to increased shipment flows) from the time of placing the order (delivery time may be extended during special promotions), if the buyer does not specify another delivery date, which can be chosen when ordering and if ordered the item is in the seller's warehouse. Goods are delivered within the above deadline only when the seller receives payment for the goods, unless the buyer pays for the purchased goods in cash at the time of delivery of the goods.
In case the ordered goods are not in the seller's warehouse and the seller cannot receive the goods ordered by the buyer, he shall immediately inform the buyer and as soon as possible, but not later than within 30 calendar days from the day he learned or should have known that he cannot receive the ordered goods. goods, refunds the amounts paid to the buyer.
In the event that the ordered goods are not in the seller's warehouse, but the seller can receive the goods ordered by the buyer, the seller, upon receipt of the order, informs the buyer and specifies the deadline within which the goods will be delivered. In this case, the term of delivery of the goods may not exceed 30 days from the date of concluding the contract of sale of the goods.
Before delivering the goods, the courier contacts the buyer according to the contact details provided by the buyer and agrees on the delivery time of the goods. Goods are delivered on weekdays until 6 p.m.